Future Fitness is also known as
- Future Fitness
Future Fitness is a health and fitness club. The company was founded over a decade ago. The gym is located in Yuba City, CA. Their goal is to provide the people in the area with a perfect balance of health and wellness. Future Fitness offers memberships, personal training, and group classes. The company takes health and fitness seriously to help you get the results that you are seeking. All trainers at the gym are certified professionals that are well-trained to help you meet your goals. Future Fitness will help you create a specific training plan to help you lose weight and gain the shape that you desire. You will be able to create nutritional plans to lose weight, gain weight, and maintain weight. You can create plans that suit your goals to build more muscle, lose weight, and increase endurance. You can also keep track of your eating habits and become more aware of the foods that are healthier for you. You will also be able to track your health progress. Future Fitness has an array of classes available, including Power Hour, Battle Ropes, Zumba, Bootcamp, Yoga, Pilates, Cardio Blast, Cycling, Butts & Guts, Spin, Step & Tone, Kids Zumba, Resistance Training, U-Jam Kids, X Training, and Strength & Conditioning. There are three health packages available. The Discover plan is $10 per month and incurs a $60 enrollment fee. You will gain access to the State of Art Fitness Equipment. The Engage package is $25 per month plus a $40 enrollment fee. With the Engage package, you will have access to the State of Art Equipment, one class, and month-to-month membership. With the Achieve package, you will have access to the same benefits as the Engage package, plus access to all classes and access to the Dungeon. With all plans, you can add Kids Zone and Personal Training. The Achieve plan is $35 per month, plus a $20 enrollment fee. To cancel your Future Fitness membership, follow the cancellation instructions listed on this page.
About Future Fitness
Future Fitness CANCEL GUIDES
Get together the following account information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Billing Address
- Account Number
- Date of Birth
- Amount of Last Charge
- Email Address
- ZIP/Postal Code
- Reason for Cancellation
- Last 4 Digits of Card
- Date of Last Charge
Follow these steps:
- Type or write up a letter and request cancellation within it. Provide all of your account info as listed. Sign and date the letter and Keep a copy for your records.
- Send your letter via certified mail to the address provided to you by the gym
- Contact them by calling the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently after your letter is received to ensure your account is cancelled
- Ask for documentation that you contacted them
- As usual, just in case, keep the proof that you’ve cancelled handy.
Phone (Live Agent)
Follow these steps:
- Contact them by calling the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently
- Request that they inform you about the cancellation process
- So that they can locate your account, provide the information they ask for
- Ask if you are in a contract or free to cancel
- If asked to send a letter follow our instructions to do so!