Paramount Acceptance is also known as
- Paramount Acceptance
Paramount Acceptance is a gym management software solution designed to correctly manage every aspect of your gym and clubs within your gym. With the goals of finding a way to make sure their customers have a better, simpler way of paying their memberships to gyms and making sure their billing system is effectively running, Bob Rice and Ken Melby designed Paramount Acceptance. Currently going on nearly 45 plus years of operation and also accumulating well over 150 plus years of strategies and knowledge in this industry, they have brainstormed and accumulated the best ways possible to help keep your health clubs and gyms up and running effectively. Paramount Acceptance has received an award for being efficient and successfully operating the business, using software and billing services that have been proven to be simple and fast for their customers. Known as one of the world’s best leading gym billing services and software companies, they effectively help a vast variety of gyms locally and around the country. Many of their offers include a scheduler for your gym software and billing service, to maintain and effectively notify your customers of billing payments and allowing your gym members to have access to their gym memberships effectively. With the gym software, gym members have access to their membership payments, different schedulers for bills and payments along with multiple gym membership packages they change use or change on their own, with a click on their cellphones. Gym members can also have access to personal training and can build their own goal dashboard, to ensure they get the best results while in the gym. Paramount Acceptance also offers assistance with a vast majority of questions you may have for your gym memberships, they also offer guidance with sales sheets, marketing flyers, and blogs, along with multiple social media aspects to gain more of an audience to your gym.
About Paramount Acceptance
Paramount Acceptance CANCEL GUIDES
Get together the following account information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Billing Address
- Account Number
- Date of Birth
- Amount of Last Charge
- Email Address
- ZIP/Postal Code
- Reason for Cancellation
- Last 4 Digits of Card
- Date of Last Charge
Follow these steps:
- Type or write up a letter and request cancellation within it. Provide all of your account info as listed. Sign and date the letter and Keep a copy for your records.
- Send your letter via certified mail to the address provided to you by the gym
- Contact them by calling the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently after your letter is received to ensure your account is cancelled
- Ask for documentation that you contacted them
- As usual, just in case, keep the proof that you’ve cancelled handy.
Phone (Live Agent)
Follow these steps:
- Contact them by calling the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently
- Request that they inform you about the cancellation process
- So that they can locate your account, provide the information they ask for
- Ask if you are in a contract or free to cancel
- If asked to send a letter follow our instructions to do so!
MORE ABOUT Paramount Acceptance
|Address 1||PO Box 17317|