Easton Gym Co is also known as
- Easton Gym Co
Easton Gym Co is one of the oldest fitness gyms located in Hollywood, CA. It was founded in 1938 by two brothers, Harvey and Dale Easton. Before founding the gym, they were the inventors of the preacher curl and other standard exercise equipment. The current owners of Easton Gym Co. are Toby Johnson and David Shadle. Throughout the many years, the gym has been frequented by various celebrities. Though there is only one location and the gym is fairly small, the gym features state-of-the-art equipment and a well-trained and experienced team of trainers who are there to help customers achieve their weight loss and health goals. If you are looking for a gym with a lot of amenities for you to enjoy, Easton Gym Co. is the one to become a member. The amenities include complimentary health screenings, locker rooms, sauna, Pro Shop, supplements, rooftop sundeck, group fitness classes, and Premium Strength & Cardio equipment (LifeFitness, HammerStrength, Precor, and Star Trac). If you want to work out with likeminded individuals who are taking charge of their health, you’ll love attending the group classes offered by Easton Gym Co. The group classes include Yoga, TRX, Cardio-Kickboxing, Body Sculpting, Pilates, and Bootcamp. Personal Training is available if you want a one-on-one experience with a qualified trainer. The gym is conveniently located on Beverly Blvd in Hollywood, CA. They are open seven days per week. When you’re all done working out, you can check out the Mojo Cafe, which is a smoothie store that provides members with a one-stop-shop full of nutritional smoothies, milkshakes, coffees, iced drinks, tea, and other goodies. Membership is available for $69 per month. When you sign up for a membership, you will also be responsible for a $99 initiation fee as well as a $25 processing fee. Annual memberships are also available and they will not incur an initiation or processing fee. To cancel your membership at Easton Gym Co., follow the cancellation instructions that are included on this page.
About Easton Gym Co
Easton Gym Co CANCEL GUIDES
Get together the following account information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Billing Address
- Account Number
- Date of Birth
- Amount of Last Charge
- Email Address
- ZIP/Postal Code
- Reason for Cancellation
- Last 4 Digits of Card
- Date of Last Charge
Follow these steps:
- Type or write up a letter and request cancellation within it. Provide all of your account info as listed. Sign and date the letter and Keep a copy for your records.
- Send your letter via certified mail to the address provided to you by the gym
- Contact them by calling the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently after your letter is received to ensure your account is cancelled
- Ask for documentation that you contacted them
- As usual, just in case, keep the proof that you’ve cancelled handy.
Phone (Live Agent)
Follow these steps:
- Contact them by calling the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently
- Request that they inform you about the cancellation process
- So that they can locate your account, provide the information they ask for
- Ask if you are in a contract or free to cancel
- If asked to send a letter follow our instructions to do so!